If you are a fleet owner or a freight agent, Ohio Transport’s independent agent program is designed with your success in mind. Each agent is an independent business owner sharing our resources and tools to help their business grow. Agents work directly with customers to determine their shipping needs and match freight with our drivers or third-party carrier partners. Ohio Transport’s business model is majority agent-based, so ensuring the success of our agents is always at the forefront of everything we do. We are always looking for qualified agents to partner with, if you think Ohio Transport would be a good fit for you, please fill out the contact form on this page and we will reach out to you shortly.
Our Commitment to You:
Ohio Transport is committed to supporting and growing your business. We believe in allowing you to run your agency as you see fit – you determine its setup, and how much involvement we have in your day-to-day operations. We don’t require agents to sign contracts or make any long-term commitments to partner with us.
Are of any of these items draining your time and resources as an agent or fleet owner? Here’s how we can help:
- Knowledgeable safety staff at your disposal for questions or training
- We provide what we believe to be the most driver-friendly, full featured ELD system on the market. New updates and features are added continuously.
- We handle all customer setup and credit checks, contracts can usually be completed in less than 15 minutes
- We mange all invoicing, payments, and accounting
- Discounts are available for drivers through the Comdata fuel network and our national maintenance accounts
- We issue any advances and deductions needed per load
- We handle all the processing and pay via direct-deposit every week
- Transportation management software can be very expensive to purchase and maintain. We invest heavily in this technology, constantly upgrading and improving it for our users. We give you access to our full software suite and allow you to use it to the most of its capabilities. In addition to dispatching, it contains tools, market data, and a wide variety of logistics information. You will have access to all the features we do, and it’s yours to use free of charge
- We use an entirely online application process which can be completed from any internet-connected device
- Our staff has the experience and knowledge to guide you through these complicated processes. Even if you complete these processes on your own, we are still available as a resource, for advice or instruction.
- Any ELD-equipped truck will give you the visibility to see its location and share with customers if requested. Rental trailers are tracked in real-time, and we will outfit your trailers for our tracking system if you so choose for a small weekly usage fee.
- Our sales staff can help with establishing new customers and bidding
- Each agency has the ability to set their percentage splits to their preference or change them at any time. Overall percentage can increase as you grow.